E 100 Cardiac Monitor
The E100 cardiac monitor is designed for patients who are suffering from early stage arrhythmia or mild heart failure (NYHA Class I, II and II+) and is intended for home and self use outside of hospitals.
The device captures ECG graphs and records analytical values of heart rate, PR, RR, QRS and QT for the updating of the patient’s personal health record maintained on REKA Health's cloud-based platform. This is suitable for patients who require cardiac monitoring for the detection of disturbances in cardiac rhythm and conduction.
Potential uses include:
- Detection of infrequent symptomatic arrhythmia Patients who sporadically suffer from cardiac arrhythmia, with symptoms such as chest discomfort or pressure, chest pain (angina), shortness of breath, fainting (syncope), light-headedness or dizziness, heart palpitations, general weakness, and sweating and fatigue during exercise.
- Post-myocardial infarction review Patients who require review and monitoring following cardiovascular surgery or a myocardial infarction episode
- Monitoring for at-risk patients Patients who are risk of experiencing cardiac arrhythmia due to pre-existing conditions such as high blood pressure and sleep apnea,
or patients with long QT syndrome or atrial fibrillation/flutter, which involves a high risk of stroke
- Cardiac rehabilitation patients who need to undergo cardiac rehabilitation following coronary artery bypass graft surgery, a balloon angioplasty(PTCA),implantation of a pacemaker, or a heart transplant. Patients who have been diagnosed with stable chronic heart failure, peripheral arterial disease and claudication, or certain other forms of cardiovascular disease might also require cardiac rehabilitation.
- Monitoring drug effects Patients who might suffer from side effects caused by the prescription of cardiac-related drugs or other drugs