S9 Auto 25
auto25The S9 Auto 25 delivers an auto-adjusting EPAP and pressure support to OSA patients with varying night-to-night pressure needs. Utilizing the proven, Enhanced AutoSet algorithm, the device can detect a number of breathing events including central apneas and respond to obstructions or flow limitations appropriately. Based on the award-winning S9 platform, the S9 Auto 25 provides comfortable therapy in one intuitive and easy-to-use system.
- Climate Control, with the H5i heated humidifier and ClimateLineMAX tube, maintains ideal humidification according to real-time environment.
- Easy-Breathe motor offers the quietest therapy available.
- Easy-to-use controls and color LCD make menu navigation simple and intuitive.
- SlimLine and ClimateLine tubes are exceptionally slim and lightweight, virtually eliminating tube drag.
- Patient data can be viewed as a summary or detailed data on the device or is available with up to 7 days of high resolution data via an SD card and ResScan™ analysis software.
- For a complete list of features, see specifications.